Brazil is one of the largest countries in Latin America, bordering every country on the continent apart from Ecuador and Chile. It was conquered by the Portuguese explorers who were led by Pedro Alvarez Cabral in the 15th and 16th century.
At present, Brazil boasts of scenic attractions, extensive wild forests and beautiful women in the likes of Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrósio best known for their modeling days at Victoria Secret fashion shows.
You are probably wondering how to approach a Brazilian lady, what to expect and how to go about successfully courting one. Below, I seek to guide, to enlighten and to express the best way to date and love a Brazilian woman.
What Are Brazilian Women Like?
This question is one of the most googled ones with regards to Brazil. Apart from natural resources, Brazil has some of the most beautiful women on the planet. With the rise of soap operas from Brazil, we are getting more and more exposed to the beauty that this triangular country holds for the world.
- Exotic looks – Being in the tropics, the Brazilian women boast of a honey-colored complexion with dark hair color and darker eye hues. The sun-derived tan is something to die for.
- Picture striking and well-toned bodies. A big percentage of Brazilian women have healthy and fit bodies that will attract you from a distance.
- Contemplate fête and endless celebrations. They are mostly carefree and living each moment at a time.
- Lighter moods. If you are looking to live a jovial life, then look no further. Brazilian women are known to lighten any situation.
- Open and willing to learn new things. Exploration is a huge part of Brazilian nature.
How to Date a Brazilian Woman?
Learning Portuguese is one way to impress them
Unknown to many, Brazilian national language is not Spanish but Portuguese. If you are looking to enchant your Brazilian maiden, learning or even being able to speak Portuguese will work tremendously in your favor. An additional language will also boost your resumé if it doesn’t work out.
Expressiveness is ideal
Brazilian are very expressive. They fully adopt the concept of openness and communication. To successfully date your Brazilian lady, make it a point to speak out your thoughts comfortably. Say what’s on your mind, and how situations and encounters make you feel.
Connect with your emotions
You know how therapists constantly ask us to connect with our feelings? Well, connecting with your lady will help make your relationship stronger. Women respond greatly to love when connected emotionally.
Accept that culture is unique, and comes in various forms and practices. Loving a woman encompasses accepting all they are, including what they believe. You have to be prepared to appreciate the different aspects of their culture that make Brazilian women unique.
To successfully date a Brazilian lady, be willing to learn and accept, even take up, some of her cultural traditions and belief practices.
Date her as an individual
While it is okay to view your woman from the perspective that she is Brazilian, it is even better to get to know her as an individual. Appreciate the aspects that make her a Brazilian, but focus on appreciating the individuality and the subtle points that make her appealing to you.
Who Are the Most Beautiful and Sexy Brazilian Women?
- If we are to start with the women in Hollywood, there’s Alice Braga – an actress, a producer, and a director who is best known for her role in the movie I Am Legend (2007), appearing alongside Will Smith.
- Other well-known Brazilian women are Morena Baccarin of Deadpool and Stephanie Fantauzzi of Shameless.
- The current Miss Brazil title belongs to Monalysa Maria Alcântara Nascimento, who was Brazil’s representative at the Miss Universe 2017 and landed a spot in the top 10.
- Some of the prettiest sensational Brazilian beauties are Ellen Roche, Rojane Fradique and Grazielli Massafera.
Brazilian women are among the most beautiful, sensual women in the world, and also exude intelligence and talent. The scenic country on the equator boasts of warm beaches, a vibrant culture, colorful music, and exotic women.
Brazilian women are easy to love, great at relationships and terrific company. To best suit a Brazilian lady, an all-around approach (holistic, yet appreciative of individuality) is important. With a great sense of humor, a lively personality, and a desire to learn, you really cannot go wrong.