To know more about the AmoLatina.com dating website, refer to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions by both users and potential members alike:
Is AmoLatina a marriage agency?
No, the AmoLatina site is a communication platform that aims to connect people from different parts of the world. It is for users who are interested in international relationships, may it be for friendships or romantic partnerships.
Despite it being a multinational dating space, it is fine-tuned towards Latin dating. Those interested will be able to meet potential Latin matches.
How do you become a member of AmoLatina.com?
Go to www.amolatina.com. Click on “Sign in with Email,” then “Create Account.” Next, enter all the information needed, such as your name, email, and designated password. You don’t have to confirm your account to browse through profiles as you can automatically do so after logging in.
How can I contact the AmoLatina team?
There are four ways to contact the AmoLatina Team:
- Contact Form – you can use this form here. Fill up all the necessary information, then choose the appropriate category for your concern. Next, compose your message, and don’t forget to be specific about your it.
- AmoLatina Contact Number – the AmoLatina phone number for customer support is 1800-844-3978. You can call support any time for any concern you have since they are operating 24/7.
- Email – if you don’t want to contact the AmoLatina team via their contact form, you can do so through email. Send your message to email@example.com.
- Social Media/Messaging Apps – the AmoLatina team, can also be contacted through social media. On the site, you’ll be able to see two options: WhatsApp or Facebook. Once you have logged in to the site, click on “Live Support” found on the lower left portion of your screen. Choose the platform you want to use, and start chatting.
Why can’t I exchange contact information with other members?
AmoLatina’s policy restricts members from exchanging contact details through chat or video for safety purposes. Although the website’s security is tight, there will always be those who might misrepresent themselves and abuse the platform. For the safety of all the members, AmoLatina recommends communicating internally through the site.
However, AmoLatina will consider the exchange of contact information if it has been proven that it is a mutual step towards building a sincere relationship. All you need to do is fill up a form which you can access on their website. Next, attach a scanned copy of the form and send it to the AmoLatina team through email or the internal contact form.
Customer service will then show all of the details you’ve entered to the form to the person you want to exchange contact information with. The team will obtain this person’s consent, and you can then exchange your personal information via the Flowers & Presents service.
How much are the services on AmoLatina.com?
For $9.99, you will be purchasing 20 credits, 10 FREE chats, 10 FREE emails, and FREE introductory messages. You have to opt for automatic renewal of your membership through auto-charging your credit card or PayPal with the same amount. When you subscribe to a monthly subscription, you’ll get credit packages at a lower rate. You will also be eligible for bigger discounts on future packages.
Once you have logged in, you can simply click on “Upgrade Account” to purchase credits or go for a monthly subscription. You’ll be able to read all of the details of the offers on that page. You can also refer here for prices for other packages.
I haven’t filled out my profile yet, but I am receiving messages from lots of beautiful women. Is this a scam?
No, it’s not a scam. The reason why you’re getting messages is that other members are using the “Let’s Mingle” feature. “Let’s Mingle allows a member to send one message to all members who fit the person’s preferences.
For example, upon signing up, a member will have to choose if he is a “Man looking for a woman,” or if she is a “Woman looking for a man.” Then, the age range needs to be specified, like 25-30 years old. If you fit these criteria a person has entered, you are going to receive a mass dating message.
What is AmoLatina’s Anti-Scam Policy?
The new AmoLatina website clearly states its Anti-Scam Policy on this page. In summary, it gives its members a distinction between what a scam is and what it isn’t. For example, members are not being scammed if:
- There were errors in the translation of a letter.
- Not all questions were answered by a member in an email you sent.
- A member stops communicating with you.
On the other hand, AmoLatina will issue a reimbursement when the following situations happen:
- A member misidentifies him or herself. In other words, if a person is pretending to be someone else.
- A member requests money or expensive gifts from you.
- A member deliberately misrepresents him or herself. For example, if a member lies about any details in their profile: age, relationship status, children and so on.
The site will reimburse your credits and ban the member who violated their policies.
How to delete AmoLatina account?
The account deletion process is simple. Users who no longer wish to continue online dating through AmoLatina.com can delete their profiles by contacting the AmoLatina customer service team via a contact form found on the site.
You will need to enter your name, address, your message, etc. Wait for a few days until you receive an email confirmation saying that your account is no longer active on the dating site.
What is the AmoLatina unsubscribe process for emails?
The AmoLatina unsubscribe process is easy to do. To stop receiving newsletters and email notifications, simply review the last email you received from them. You will see an “Unsubscribe” option or link. Click it, and you will instantly be removed from the list.
Re-subscribing is easy as well. Check the latest email from AmoLatina once again and click on the same link.